About the Podcast
The trials and tribulations, joys and triumphs of Erin and Kristin – two working mothers trying to do it all, and do it all well (or just good enough)! Shows feature honest, funny chats about motherhood, pop culture, and the crazy act of balancing work and family.
How to Listen
There are many ways to listen to Manic Mommies. Choose the method that works best for you!
- Subscribe through iTunes ( no iPod required)
- Use Stitcher on your mobile device
- Subscribe to our RSS feed
- Download our free iPhone/Touch/iPadd app
- Download the MP3 (there is a link on each show description)
- or, use our player (below)
Having produced more than 250 episodes, we’ve had the pleasure of interviewing some amazing women—many of them moms—including:
- Elizabeth Edwards, wife of presidential candidate John Edwards
- Comedienne Dena Blizzard
- Authors Jane Porter, Esther Perel, Cate Colburn Smith, Darci Klein, Trisha Ashworth and Amy Nobile, Caitlin Friedman, Abigail Jones, and Meredith O’Brien
- Travel experts Tracy Gallagher and Anne McAlpine
- The Meal Makeover Moms Liz and Janice
- Cooking expert Kathy Maister
- Pediatrician Dr. Jennifer Trachtenberg
- OB/GYN Dr. Hope Riciotti
- Facial plastic surgeon Dr. Min Ahn,
- The cast of The New Adventures of Old Christine featuring our favorite actress, Julia Louis-Dreyfus!
Check our show archives to hear all of the back episodes. Episodes one through 10 remain buried deep in the Manic Mommies vault for reasons that can’t ever be revealed!