Work is crazy. The kids won’t accept it’s cold outside and put on a pair of pants. We’re starting new home improvement projects. And now Erin is being stalked by a girl scout trying to sell cookies!

It’s just another week for the Manic Mommies.

Listen: iTunes mp3

8 Responses to Podcast: We’re experiencing technical difficulties

1. Kim says:

And that shirt looks like it has google written all over it

2. Reba says:

FYI snapfish not only allows you to link you FB pics to your snapfish account so you can actually use them for something but you can also send pics to walgreens to be 1hr photo printed. Has saved my butt a bunch of times!!!

I was ahead of my time!

4. Melissa says:

That picture is AWESOME. And your daighter is absolutely your clone. :-P

5. Geli says:

Another photo book printing site I have used is called Winkiwoo.
    I’ve never been a scrapbooker, but I’ve discovered photo books as well, and since they are expensive I’m using whatever Groupon will give me a good deal :)

6. Juliekaye says:

Erin,
    I highly recommend the Roomba vacuum. It also vacuums seemingly randomly, like Tommy, but by the time it’s done, every inch of the floor has been gone over from many directions. You would not believe how much stuff it picks up!
    The best thing: you just turn it on and go about your business. You do have to empty out the container and (if you have long hair like in my family) dehair the rollers from time to time. But it’s amazing, goes over uneven floor surfaces (hard floors, wall-to-wall carpet, area rugs) without a pause. It also tries pretty hard not to eat cords.
    I was skeptical, but now I’m a believer!

7. Kim Brown says:

Here is the answer to your digital picture prayers.

1. Use backblaze to backup your computer. $5 a month or you can pay by the year. Syncs everything and you can grab files online or have them sent to you on a disc. I have used it when my pc crashed and love it. (i’m a photographer)

2. Get yourself a 1TB (or more depending) external drive and move all your pictures to that drive. Make 1 folder for each year and drag and drop pictures to those folders. Bam! All you pictures in one place, slightly organized. The computer will organize the photo by date by itself.

3. If everything is on the external, you will be able to view that drive on your home network. Whatever computer it is plugged into, give the external drive permission to share on your network. (right click, share) You’re done. Now you can access on any computer.

Oh, and use backblaze on the computer the drive is plugged into. It backs up data on that computer and any drives it is plugged into.

8. wendy says:

I love Kristin’s suggestion for marking your favorite pictures and then deleting the rest! I am so going to start doing that from now on. As to what to do with the 8000+ photos I haven’t done that on, well, I’m sure I’ll get to it someday. :)