Since starting my running adventures, I have been fortunate to receive support, advice and clothing from the folks at Brooks Running.

Now, we are super excited to announce that Brooks Running will be helping everyone “Run Happy” at this year’s Manic Mommies Escape!

On Saturday, November 10th – yes, my 40th birthday – we will be hosting our first Manic Mommies Escape 5K Run/Walk sponsored by Brooks. We will be leaving right from the Westin, which has both a 3 mile and 5 mile route mapped out for runners (see the map below).

In addition to helping us get the day started on the right foot, Brooks will be providing advice and answers for anyone – whether you are looking to complete your first 5K, or want to recapture your running “mojo.”

Plus, think how great you’ll feel later, enjoying all of Savannah’s culinary delights knowing that you worked out in the morning!

Thanks Brooks!

Tagged with:

9 Responses to Running Happy at the Escape

1. Shawn says:

Yay! I am so excited for this run! I am definitely IN!

2. KellyB says:

Depending on the time, I’ll walk. :)

3. Amy-Sue says:

3 and 5 mile options? Woo hoo – can’t wait! :)

4. Shelly says:

Just one more reason I am so excited to attend this year’s Escape! A 5K sponsored by Brooks! I’m totally in! You gals are awesome!

5. kristina l. says:

it’s so funny listening to your older shows where you groan every time any type of exercise is mentioned. you guys have done a complete 360.

@Kristina, Kristin has done a complete 180 on fitness. I, on the other hand, have done a complete 360. Around and back to nothing again :)

7. Debbie says:

cool! I’ll be sure to pack my running shoes…mmErin – hey! easy on yourself… no excuses but hey…remember your ACL surgery and a big job change – maybe we can walk/jog together. can.not.wait.to.see.you.gals.again!

8. juliekaye says:

I just bought a new pair of Brooks Addiction shoes – I’ve been wearing them for a few years now, and I’m not even a runner!

9. After running my first 5k this past spring in old shoes, I went and had my run evaluated at a local running store. Brooks were the shoes they suggested. So they are what I wear now.

So glad they’re sponsoring the 1st Manic Mommies 5k!