What do you get when Kristin has one foot out the door for a family vacation to Disney World and Erin is so tired she can barely hold up her microphone? A podcast filled with totally random stories of bathings suits and blue jeans, dirty pajamas to school, packing princess dresses, Downtown Abbey, The Bachelor and Lego Friends.

Manic Mommies is supported in part by Audible.com. Visit AudibleTrial.com/ManicMommies for your free trial. Check out our Pinterest board for recommendations.

Listen: iTunes | Zune | Download the Mp3

Links: Downton Abbey on PBS | HGTV’s Love it or List it | Property Brothers | Loft Kate Classic | The Limited colors for spring

12 Responses to Podcast: Random Tired Thoughts

1. Christine says:

If you can’t remember what type, or size, of pants (or other clothes) you wear – take a picture of the tag with your phone and it’ll be there the next time you go shopping. I’ve done this for my family and it works out great.

2. Kat says:

If you are looking for one piece swimsuits under $50 try American Apparel. Once you look past the 90’s Calvin Klein style ads and the more provocative designs they do have wearable pieces. I have the Nylon Tricot Ruched Swimsuit. The Malibu one piece in solid colors is on sale for $27. Hope it helps!

3. Ris says:

Unable to listen via mp3. :-( Link doesn’t work.

Mp3 link should be fixed now.

5. Mary Fran says:

I love Downton (not Downtown) Abbey. Totally immersed in all the characters. And I’ve been staying up too late watching Friday Night Lights on Netflix. I’m on season 3. It’s fantastic and I keep wondering why I never watched it when it was on!

6. monique says:

Still no mp3 link….

7. Ramona B says:

I still can’t see the mp3…please don’t let it go!…only way I can access you guys at work!

8. Ris says:

The mp3 link no longer appears as a listening option. Any chance that can be fixed? I need my manic mommies fix this week!

Thx!

9. monique says:

Another question….are you guys still pushing the podcasts to Blackberry Podcasts? I haven’t seen a new one since the Dinner Club episode in October.

SO sorry! Went to fix the link and instead of pasting it in, deleted it. Woops. Should work now!

Hi Monique!

We are not NOT pushing to Blackberry – but I can try to look into why they aren’t coming in.

– K

12. Cindy says:

As I was listening to the part about jeans shopping, I kept thinking about this blog I read the other day and could NOT stop laughing. I think you should try to get her on as a guest. Seriously. (Or should I say… Literally. Ha!)